|CLOSED||Christmas Day and Good Friday|
|PHONE||03 6212 7801|
|ADDRESS||140 Cascade Road, South Hobart, Tasmania 7004|
Have a passion for beer, cider or history? Cascade offers a wide range of experiences to meet your needs, from the Cascade History and Brewery Experience to Beer School for the true beer lovers.
Cascade History and Brewery Experience
Take a step back in time and learn about Cascades extensive history. From the story of our founders and the production of the first Cascade beer, to todays beer proThen step
What: 75 minute experience showcasing Cascades history and brewing processes.
When: Experiences operate daily (closed Good Friday and Christmas Day)
Where: Check in at Cascade Brewhouse (140 Cascade Road, South Hobart)
Why: So you can brag to your friends that you have been inside Australia’s Oldest operational Brewery!
Cost: $30pp – includes four 7oz tastings of choice.
As the Brewery is still fully operational please beware of the following requirements.
- Guests must arrive and check in 15minutes before the scheduled tour time.
- All guests must be over the age of 16 years.
- All guests must be wearing fully enclosed flat shoes.
- All guests must be willing and able to climb 100 stairs, and walk 1.5km unassisted by a walking aid
- As the brewery is a worksite we ask that no alcohol is consumed prior to participation.
Have a passion for beer? Or just want to know more about beer production? Beer school is for you!
What: 60 minute guided lesson on beer production
When: Daily at 2:45 (closed Good Friday and Christmas Day)
Where: Cascade Brewhouse (140 Cascade Road, South Hobart)
Why: Cost: $15pp